13.6.07

Thinking about becoming a Music Selector



I can't be a DJ, because well simply put DJs are too limited by genre, I love music not genre.
So I think I'll become a Music Selector.
The first thing I'll do, because I want to be popular and therefore well paid, is set a standard. I'll have really sexy lipstick lesbians to frisk guests and hand select women to get in free and men only get in by invitation which the women can purchase at the bar, buy advanced tickets from one of the authorized agent women street teams or buy their admission at the door for an astronomical fee.

The days of $5, $10 & $20 parties will be over.


I'll V-blog every set and podcast. I'll bring back payola. I'll play requests like a juke box, If you're a man $10, to get your song on next $100. Once it becomes a popular trend, I'll double it. If you want me to spin your track, it's a bargin.

If you're a really attractive woman, and want me to play your request, you gotta put your panties in my pocket. If you're a really attractive woman and you want your song played next, you gotta slide under the turntables and blow me while I play your track. Don't worry I'll wear a fresh condom (from a noted sponsor) every request and the web cams behind me & under the decks will be rolling. And to get the ball rolling, I'd get some cute little college girl to do the first event.

Then I'd produce music videos like Marilyn Manson, "Heart Shaped Glasses"

Link: sevenload.com, but only with MILFs who's teenaged sons want to be rappers.


No comments: